60 Cards Forum

Create new topic

Topic

Car rental

kaolafg 09.02.2020 11:51

This year I decided to travel a lot. I want to go to Greece, Dubai, Tahiti. At the end of my journey, I want to drive to many cities in the United States. Can you recommend a car rental company to me?

[+0] okko
kravopp 10.02.2020 10:39

To get the exact answer to your question you need to contact the car rental company

[+0] okko
lolla 11.02.2020 15:34

I have not encountered such a problem. I call a taxi

[+0] okko
lolla 11.02.2020 15:35

I want to add that travel is wonderful! When traveling, a person learns life in its enormous variety, and is not limited to a cozy little world outside his window. Communicating with other nations, he defines himself in life, begins to understand what country he lives in, not from the words of a neighbor or TV, but from his own impressions, summarizing the different points of view of different people. You start to treat people differently, more tolerantly, benevolently, less hostilely, you start to trust them more.

[+0] okko
errkav 11.02.2020 17:28

When we decided to travel around the USA, we had the same problem. Then we began to look for solutions to our problems and found car rental under 25 where they provided us with a suitable car on conditions that are good for us.

[+0] okko
beauty 14.02.2020 15:50

I also really like traveling. While traveling, you can meet new people, learn a new culture

[+0] okko
herald@emailna.co 14.02.2020 19:00

I envy you. You can visit so many places. I was only in Dubai, but I remember this journey forever. It was great! My friends and I previously rented a great car for ourselves at https://renty.ae/ and had a great two weeks.

[+0] okko
Write own comment
Warning
You have to be logged in!

Welcome to our Pokemon Community Portal. Have a look around and enjoy your stay!

up